Monday 1 March 2010

hatching a plan...

We've got too many eggs! Or, have we got too many chickens? No, definitely not too many chickens, no such thing as too many chickens! ;0)

What to do with all these surplus eggs then, even with giving them away to family and friends I still can't use them up fast enough.

Sell them of course! :0)

So, I got some cards printed up from 'vista print' for free, I only had to pay a small amount for postage. I put the name of our road in front of the word 'eggs' to make it stand out and I popped them through all our neighbours' doors.


front


back





So far, I've got an order for a dozen eggs a week from one neighbour. I always fancied being a farmer! :0)

2 comments:

  1. What a grand idea Jus! (and I love the cards - they are just toooo cute) :-)

    Lucky lucky are those close by to be able to order up 'garden-girls-eggs' from you ....

    Hugs!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. shame you're not closer...hope you get your own chooks soon :0)

    ReplyDelete