Friday 18 December 2009

It's better to give...

...than to recieve, or so the saying goes and I wholeheartedly go along with it! :0)

I love giving gifts to people and the whole planning the gift, choosing (or in this case making) the gift and (hopefully) seeing it positively received.

I've just made 21 bags of chocolate truffles for 2 sheds' staff, 126 truffles in all! I also made the little sparkly wreath gift tags on the bags.

I thoroughly enjoyed shopping in the craft store for the beads and bits and bobs to make the tags, I loved browsing the net for truffle recipes. I especially loved the quality control testing while making the truffles, mmmm, and seeing the finished result looking all pretty on my counter top.


Isn't that what it's all about? ;0)














1 comment:

  1. Oh how I envy the lucky peeps who will be gifted these oh-so-lovely-packaged yummies....

    ReplyDelete